{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Snow Glorious Snow!!



I know. I know....

All you folks who actually get snow are saying: ' Come on lady! Enough with the snow already!'

Please, just bear with me while I wallow in the snowy goodness of my little corner of the world. It will all melt away soon enough. All of the snow gear will be tucked neatly back into boxes. The rains will come again. Hubby will work normal hours. The consumption of hot cocoa will decline.

Till then dear ones...

Let me wallow.

4 comments:

  1. Wallow away, dear one! 40 degrees and the forecast calls for rain. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly LOOKS pretty......
    but hailing originally from the midwest, I KNOW better.

    Wallow all you want. Glad it's not me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT's BEAUTIFUL!!
    (And so is your pretty page!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrrrr!!
    But beautiful!
    *sigh*... wish I had snow to wallow in... sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...