If you are wondering where my regular witty and mind blowing blog post have gone, don't dismay. I am participating in the Week in the Life Challenge, put on by Ali Edwards-scrapbook diva. If you would like to learn more check out Ali's site or see my explanation here. All regularly scheduled whining will resume on Monday.
3 October 08
3 October 08
- Darling husband let me sleep in.
- Stuffiness still abounds.
- Still raining.
- Darling hubbs landed the Cessna plane that has been circling my computer for the last week.
- My darling declares he has hair envy. He says I have fabulous morning hair.
- Kiss hubby.
- Kids did morning chores, brought in 3 eggs. All is well in farm land.
- Darling dearest fixed internet connection problem. God love the man!
- Made sweet hubby extra large mug of coffee w/extra creamer
- Darling Dick Daring is my hero.
- Dick Daring blogs. Alert the masses.
- For school: made kids practice Geography Songs, Creative Writing, free reading.
- My brother took pity on our one computer family and built us a spare.
- Head to town to pick up computer. Yahooo!
- Made up new words to “I’ve got Peace like a River”
- Laughed hysterically.
- Ate lunch from the 99 cent heart attack menu at Burger King.
- My brother has acquired a new baby. Bro now has 2 turtles: Big Foot and Little Foot.
- Kids ogled turtles.
- Head-Strong Boy begged to play “Rockband2”
- Head-Strong's wish is granted. For 20 minutes HE was a Rock Star!
- Visited my Mom for a minute. She is sick with nasty cold too.
- Got Mom bottle of Blackberry Brandy.
- Stopped at Wal-Mart for Head-Strong’s hunting license. Rifle season starts tomorrow.
- Listened to Glen Beck. Loved his idea of the "sleepy time bill".
- Arrived home tired and road weary.
- Found the dog had broken through chicken fence again! DOG!!!
- Put everyone in jammies and plugged in ‘Bed knobs and Broomsticks’.
- Made tea and toast.
- Ready for bed.