2 October 08
2 October 08
- Shaken awake by cold toddler. “Let me in mama.’
- Coffee! Yippee!
- Ugh! Cereal again.
- Morning chores find one of the meat birds sluggish.
- It rained in the night, kids are eager to play in the mud.
- Kids chased each other around the house on bikes for hours.
- Fielded call from
. Meeting scheduled for next Tue. Web Academy
- I worked on school stuff.
- Kids worked on school stuff: same as yesterday.
- Pay bills.
- Need to update budget.
- Blogged yesterdays Week in the life.
- Showered and dressed by noon! WhooHOO!
- Lunch: corn dogs.
- Run to grocery for said corn dogs.
- Torrential rains start upon our leaving said grocery.
- Kids stand in torrential rains, bewildered.
- Greasy, nitrate extravaganza consumed. Nap time.
- While kids rest, I tackle Craft Room.
- Crank up some Across the Universe and Mama Mia Soundtracks.
- Throw open windows to let in fresh rain scent.
- Wait ever so (NOT) patiently for Hubby to arrive home to move furniture into my Craft Room.
- Still waiting…..
- Hubby and Head-Strong fixed chicken fence AGAIN!
- Hubb’s made a guess as to why we aren’t getting any eggs. He thinks the dog is stealing eggs. Decides to bait the dog. Blasted dog snatched up the egg in a heart beat!
- oooooooooooooooooo7ytrrwq1111111111111111111234566677780-‘o8…..contributed by Head-Long.
- Furniture is in Craft Room! Tomorrow: sort & situate.
- Going to Farm Suite Farm for a girls night; movies, tea and from scratch brownies are in order.
- Movie Review: Winter Solstice
*Katie: "Like being poked in the eye....painful, but the brownies were good!"