{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

My Nemesis

The Evil Mr. No is a pudgy little man. A small yet powerful midget of a thing.



I have been fighting for all of my adult life to get my hands on this little man. I have devoted more hours than I can count, to the perilous hunt for the Evil Mr. No.



He is sneaky. He is slippery.




I am Wimp Girl. I wear my smart, super hero-esque garb with style. I always put on a good face. I smile meekly and keep all my thoughts to myself.



I have issues with saying no. No. Of all the tiny, simple little words in the English language, no is my nemesis.


What say you? Yes man or No siree?

1 comment:

  1. NO!! That's how you do it *grin* (As if I even know how to say it out LOUD!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...