{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Let's talk about snow...

Is it snowing outside yet?

This has been the non-stop plea echoing from all four of my little rascals. (read:NON-STOP) Ever since they got wind of the coming snow storm, my children have been blazing maniacs. Like Bart Simpson and his annoying "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ARE-WE-THERE-YET???" my kids have taken to chanting the snow mantra: Is it snowing yet? Is it? Huh? HUH? Huh? Is it snowing outside YET?!

Silly kids.

Well this morning my kids awoke to a winter wonderland of snow. Can you imagine the freak out? Probably not.




It was 5:30 am when they woke and it was barely 7 am when this picture was taken.

After fighting over gloves and wool socks for nearly 2 hours I could stand it no more. I sent them out to play in the early morning snow. You know what? It was colder than the dickens out there but they had a blast.

The forecast for the next two weeks is guess what?? More snow and ICE! This is so rare for us here in the Pac Northwest. I just told the kids of the weather forecast and you know, they all started dancing and jumping around singing "We were dreaming of a white Christmas..... and now WE get ONE!!"

Silly kids indeed.

4 comments:

  1. We had Christmas with my parents yesterday -while it was snowing! Now THAT was cool!! We have done lots of joking that we're taking a vacation during Christmas to go play in the snow. It seems silly, since it's all OVER the place now! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want snowwww!!! Love the look of your blog. Fabulous my friend! Simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, looks like fun... a broken bone or two can't be far behind!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...