{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Monday...monday

Well here we go. A typical Monday at Calamity farmstead:

Get up after hubby leaves. Stoke up fire. Make coffee.

Plop down in front of computer with coffee. Read blogs.

Yell at kids to turn off TV, it's time to go do morning chores.


I get the kids started on school, after a hearty breakfast of oatmeal or cereal.

Kids work till lunch time. I usually have lots of help with the prep.

Not so much help with the clean up.

I put kids down for rest and reading time and I read more blogs.

I will throw in some laundry. And maybe, just maybe it will magically get folded AND put away.

Get the kids up from rest, send them out to play. I start to prep dinner.

After dinner is over, I do as little clean up as possible and head straight for the jammies and blogs.

When I can keep my eyes open no longer or my hand goes numb, I head off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, what a nice day!
    I just realized that I forgot the coffee part of my morning! (I didn't, however, overlook the blog reading part - no siree!)t

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...