Here is a bouquet I picked just for you, dear reader. Isn't it just lovely? The little daisy like flowers of the Feverfew plant always succeed in making me smile. I hope that it brings a smile to your face as well.
As well as a nice little bouquet, I have some blogs to share with you. Some of you may have heard of these places before but most of them are new to me so I thought I would play nice and share.
- Mrs. G at Derfwad Manor~not for the faint of heart. Hilarious, and well, hilarious.
- Angry Chicken~this authoress is my new guru. A sewing blog with lots of other cool stuff thrown in for fun.
- Blue Yonder~Stephani is a fun loving, homeschool mom and she just put up a recipe for Jack Daniels Pie...hello, can we say YUM'O?!
- Dana at The Old Red Barn Co.~ just plain cool. A must see and a must enter. She is giving away the most adorable quilt. I would encourage you to go check it out but that would lower my own chances of winning.....ummm, forget I told you about that contest K?? NO! Wait, go check it out. No. Yes. OK, I give up!
- The Replacers~this is The Inspector Generals new blog. I got tired of him leaving comments in my name, so I told him to get off his tookus and get a
lifeblog. He is trying to get me to use the moniker, Agent K. What do you think?? Should I bow to his wishes?? Either way, visit his page and leave him a comment because let me tell you a secret~he has been readin' all y'alls blog posts...yup.
- Soule Mamma~if you haven't been here, go, run to the crafty goodness of this blog.
Well friends, that does it. Got any cool places to share?? Spread the love, baby.