{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Happy Monday?

Let me just start by saying this: There is not enough soap in the entire world!!

Happy Monday! (said through gritted teeth, sporting a psycho, crazy person smile)


After a very long day at the baseball field, yesterday, my children must have suffered sugar/hot dog induced brain damage. As a result of this, consumption/brain damage, they all four must have pee'd 10 gallons of Kool-Aid in the night and not a one of them (in their sugar induced coma) thought to FLUSH!!

So, you might be able to imagine the utterly disgusting greeting I received when I arrived at the throne to do my mornin' business. YOWZA! I jumped back in horror. My hand flying to my nose and mouth, in the hopes of deterring the stench of Kool-Aid pee.

Lordy! I uttered under my breath as I reached to flush the offensive mix. Quickly I reached for the toilet brush and cleaner.

I was scrubbing away like a mad hatter when all of a sudden, it hit me.

Literally.


Toilet water, that is.


Oh, yes. Gasp. Choke


I jump back as if burned, (which wouldn't surprise me) sputtering and cursing.


What? What!! Oh my word!


Vomitrosious!!



Like I said: Not enough soap in the world!

3 comments:

  1. oh darlin', such is NOT a "happy monday morning" greeting. you poor, poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW And after reading the post AFTER this one FIRST (did you get that?) I'd hasten to say that you got your wish for more soap!! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...