{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Mouse

Dear mouse,

I thought I might warn you of your impending doom. The Inspector General has procured sticky traps and has full intentions of scattering them about the house. As you might have noticed your friends are no longer coming for dinner. They found a nice quiet diner at the back of the house.

I must apologize for screeching so loudly at you this morning. I did not expect to find you in my dresser drawers. Nor did I expect you would eat a puzzle, what with the chick starter so close by. To each his own...I hope you will enjoy your selection on the sticky trap provided for you.

Please be sure I have no hard feelings about all of the things you and your friends have eaten.

Kindest Regards,

Mrs. Inspector General

1 comment:

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...