{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

From Father

To my darling daughter,

I love you.

No matter what happens, I love you. Wherever you are, I love you. No matter what you may get yourself into, I LOVE YOU!

Don't forget. As far as the heavens are from the earth, so is my love for you.

You are and will always be my baby. No matter how you see your self, you will always be my precious baby. There is no greater joy than watching you toddle and learn to walk: each failing step, finding your balance.

I will be right here when ever you need me, just call me. I love the sound of your voice, even if you're whining. Talk to me, it brings me great joy.

Hey did I mention that I love you??

I love you, Princess.


Always,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...