{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

5k week....??

I really have no idea what week in the "project" this is but that doesn't really matter.

What does matter is, that I get to do a little dance...shake a little flub...get down tonight. Yeah, you know, one of those no-one-is-looking-dance-like-Elaine-from-Seinfeld kind of numbers. Wanna know why?

Oh come on! I know you do.

193

That's why. That number, the one 7 pounds under 200, that is the reason I'm a dancin' this mornin'.

Weight lost despite the fact that I haven't exercised in weeks, makes me want to dance even more.

Still coughing and feeling terrible this week but gleeful for this one little victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...