{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Happy New Year!

This is the year for me.  I can feel it, right down in my muddy little farm boots.  This is the year I will get the interweb! 

I have done much research.  I have harbored much hope.  I have saved my pennies and nickles, quarters, Christmas cash...you name it. I have called the big-fat interweb company....

Look out bloggy friends.  Katie will be back.  Soon.

Happy, happy day.

2 comments:

  1. BEST. NEWS. EVER. PLEASE. HURRY. MISS. YOU. {!!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so - I've missed you! And once I get settled I've got a lot of sewing to do. This will be the year of the apron, the wrap and pinafore for me. I need you to bounce ideas off!

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...