{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Contemplation::

For several years now I have been striving for a sense of PEACE; to achieve a peaceful nature. I am not a peaceful sort of human. I tend toward anxiety and worry about far too much. I am a pessimist. I do not sit and think peaceful thoughts often enough. This year I want to change my state of being. This year I choose to be Peaceful.

Last year I marveled at Ali Edward's and her application of her signature, one little word :Vitality.

For a year I sat on the side lines wishing, I too, could have one little word.

This year I am taking action. I will contemplate the word no longer. I have thrown off this cloak of wishing and have tied my shiny new cloak of determination around my neck.

I am implementing the words, Peace by Piece into my daily life. And thereby doing, I will strive to bring peace to every piece of my life.

As I walk this yellow brick road, I plan to share my journey on this blog. Each week, I will try (very hard) to journal the ways in which I am honoring and celebrating my word(s). This week I am going to create a visual aid; something that will serve as a daily reminder of my word.


If you would like to join me, leave a comment and share your word for the year.

Peace~

To learn more about the idea behind 'one little word' follow this link.

7 comments:

  1. last year I made it my year of intention. I was pro-active and intentional in steps I took. It was an amazing experience. This year my theme is genuine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a little peace right now...

    I'll have to think of a good word. I have about 3 top words for me rolling around. Aw heck, who am I fooling. Just in case I forget to come back, here's my short list:
    Compassion
    Perspective
    Joy

    I'm goin to think on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea!! Now that I'm back, I'll have to think on this one for a bit.

    I love your "Peace by piece".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back Mrs. B! Can't wait to hear what you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post - and the next one! I'll have to think of my word. :p

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...