{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Naming of the Year 2013



For the last several years I have named the year; using a word to help me focus on what I (sometimes God jumps in here) want to see accomplished throughout the year and within myself. This year however, my word presented itself to me in a most interesting way. Hello, God! As I made the little list of words that I wanted to see incorporated in my life one particular word continued to jump out at me. Over and over. This one little word that was not on my chosen words list. The word for me this year is:

Be.

Simply the word  "Be".

I am excited to share some of the interesting ways God is using this one little word to open my eyes.
Soon. Really soon. This poor space is so sorely neglected. My hope is for this place to BE active again.

Have you named the year? 

1 comment:

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...