{What is all the calamity about?}

{Farm Life} ....... {Art} ...... {Learning} ...... {Motherhood} ......{The Story of Us}

Flower Power

As it is a stay in your jammies and drink hot cocoa kind of day here, I have struggled all day with what to write about. Nothing seemed to fit with the day. Stories weren't screaming to be written down. I was preoccupied with getting school over with and couldn't even make up a good story. So, I decided on something light & bright. Something to bring a little color to an otherwise dreary day. I know it's a cop-out of sorts, to just post some pictures but at least they are good ones (tooting my own horn) if I do say so myself. These photos are of some of my farm flora.





I hope that you enjoy your little stroll around my farm.









Mystery flower.






Wild Clematis





Wild Pink Columbine






Dewy Oxalis flowers.



My Granny's favorite.
Purple Allium.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for the uplifting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them... i'll be there by midnight. Please get my bed ready. Oh wait. you are Q.O.E. best have your royal subjects do it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mystery flower! It kinda looks like the Exbury Azalea I have.. which doesn't bloom for awhile yet.

    Just found your blog... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Misty, I have had the royal subjects ready your room......

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, that's a native azalea alright

    kl's garden is un-freaking-believable

    i am of course jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, maybe I will post some pictures around my property. Unfortunately it will be dried up tumbleweeds, dog poop and flies. I guess I will spare you. Maybe I will come to your place, take pictures, and post them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments RULE! Spammers drool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...